Take Two.



It's only taken me nearly 9 months...but I'm back.

This blog was a personal project that I started late last year. I aimed to make a blog post every day in September, that didn't work out very well. I definitely didn't update this blog daily, I have kept a few of my original posts that I really liked and feel like share a similar vibe to the future of this blog. I now know that it isn't realistic to plan to write a post every day, however, I will try. This is just an introductory post, a welcome back to any readers who are still here 9 months later and to introduce any new possible readers to my blog.

Since my last post, I have done a lot of writing, just not on this blog; I wrote a travel magazine for my graded unit at college and discovered my love for writing. Completing my graded unit left me with an urge to continue writing, I realised I could continue this through this blog. I will incorporate travel into my posts and share with you all my passion for travelling and exploring the world, along with other lifestyle posts.

For any new readers, my name is Gemma Whyte, I am 18 years old and from Scotland. I have always loved writing but I never put the time into really trying to make a blog, since refound love for writing through my travel magazine, I want to put the effort into my blog. I love travelling and want to connect with fellow travel lovers and bloggers, I want to share my experiences and how I'm (trying) to cope with college and working. I am a Media and Communications student, I have realised that writing for the media is a possible career path and wanted to dip my feet into the online publication world.

Old or new, I hope that you follow me on this journey and if anything, laugh at me struggling to cope with all of my real life responsibilities.

See you all soon,

G x

Comments

Popular Posts