My Goals.



As I grow older, I am beginning to understand how important it is to set goals. I've never been one to keep a diary, I am possibly the most unorganised person and I'm realising now how much I need to change that. 

Recently, I bought a Ban.do diary and I've fallen in love with it, they aren't lying when they said this diary will change your life. I've never seen a better-looking diary that has a section for literally everything, it leaves no room to forget anything important ever again! I'll admit I'm still forgetful but with summer coming up I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything and I feel like this is the perfect planner to ensure you don't waste any time during the holidays.

Not only this, I have realised how helpful it is to set goals if you have something to look forward to then you're more likely to actually do it! One of my biggest goals for this summer and hopefully the foreseeable future is to keep up this blog. I know I've only started posting again but I really want to make an effort to document my summer adventures and keep writing, writing, writing.




I want to use my little corner of the internet to get my thoughts written down and share my experiences in life with whoever is willing to listen to me. I think this blog will make sure that I complete my goals for this year, if I keep up with the posts, I will be able to document my success. So what do I want to do?????

  • Post frequently - I don't want to commit to daily posts, I want to be proud of the writing I am putting out and not just write for no reason.

  • Travel within Scotland - This may sound boring, it's not like a world tour but I want to see more of the country and make use of my summer without travelling too far. I want to go on road trips with my friends, that's assuming we get more than one sunny day this summer!

  • Get back into exercise - This may sound like everyone else who is suddenly panicking about not having a summer body and the summer is fast approaching! I managed to stick to exercising nearly every day all winter, but ever since the college year was coming to a close, I've completely fallen out of my routine. I want to get back into exercising 5/6 times a week because it completely changes your mood, I know that my lack of exercise is the reason for my tiredness and I want to fix this.

  • Build my confidence - I was asked recently by a lecturer if I was confident in myself after handing in my graded unit and my answer was kind of. I want to work on this and make sure I am fully confident in myself, I can do it and I will do it, whatever 'it' is. 

This is an odd time of the year to set goals, it's usually the beginning of the year but I want to make sure that for the second half of this year I am doing what I need to be doing to achieve all of my goals. Time is going to pass anyway, it's important that you are working each day to make yourself into the person you want to be, I have realised that I want to utilise this summer to work on myself.

So what are your goals for this year?




Comments

Popular Posts